Linda Kagey Counseling Service Presents
CCAR Texas Recovery Coach Training June 2014!
Professional Trainers: Linda Kagey and Donna Clark Love
The CCAR Texas Recovery Coach Training offers a comprehensive overview of the purpose and roles of Recovery Coaching while providing participants the tools and resources necessary to provide recovery support services. After successful Completion of this 46 hour training you will be eligible to become a Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist. The Peer Recovery Support Specialist will be able to:
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Describe the roles and functions of a recovery coach
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Discuss co-occurring disorders and medicated assisted recovery
- Understand Trauma Informed Support
- Describe stages of change and their applications
- Address ethical issues
- Experience wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
This training is interactive and experiential. You will be asked to stretch out of your comfort zone to grow both professionally and personally. The professional trainers will challenge you to become the best you can be!
When & Where
Coming in June
Willowbrook Office 7026 Belgold Houston, TX 77066
Cost: $250.00 plus $45.00 for the manual
$50.00 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration.
To register fill out the form below